K+C=3E
Friday, November 14, 2008
First Day of School
Ethan is in 4th grade at J.W. Smith
Emma is in 1st grade at J.W. Smith
Elle is in kindergarten readiness at Heartland Christian Academy
1 comment:
Kristi
said...
Finally, you're blogging. I laughed pretty hard at your avatars--especially Sam's.
November 14, 2008 at 1:39 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keith
I'm with the good looking bald guy.
The ball doesn't stand a chance!!!!!
I'm excited for volleyball!!!!!
I love Spring!!!!!!
Sorry boys - she's all mine. ruff ruff
Blog Archive
►
2009
(15)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(8)
►
December
(2)
▼
November
(6)
A few short videos from the past
Thumb Sucking
Fall Pictures
Flag Football
First Day of School
Our first bit of junk
1 comment:
Finally, you're blogging. I laughed pretty hard at your avatars--especially Sam's.
Post a Comment